OnBackground

An online journal of politics, policy, and society with a special focus on Maryland -- Contact: on_background at yahoo.com.

Thursday, February 19, 2004

My Blog

Blogs are facts mixed with our opinions. I write what I think on this blog and try to share facts I find salient or relevant.

If you don’t like what I write, that’s your opinion and you are welcome to write it elsewhere. If you have something constructive to say, email me.

Until someone starts paying me for my opinions or consensus is created on a code of blogging conduct, let’s agree that the blogosphere is amazingly varied in content, tone, and style.

I maintain the right to my opinions without consulting with anyone. And, I maintain the right to express those opinions as I see fit.

Thanks. And have a nice day.